Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sweet Tea Serendipity Guest Host

Hi y'all! My name is Delaney & I'm from Georgia.

My first white Christmas!

I'm a college student, and I'm majoring in magazines (yes, that is a real major) and minoring in sociology.


When I'm not at school, I live with my dad & bird dog both of whom I love dearly.



When I'm not studying, I'm reading, hanging out with friends, playing or watching sports or going on adventures!




I used to work at a dog kennel, but we recently moved, so this summer I'm just volunteering and interning for a magazine publishing company.


A snowy Christmas at the dog kennel

I love to do arts and crafts projects, but I don't have a lot of supplies or money, so I don't get to do too many.  Hopefully one day I'll have an amazing craft room, and maybe my own Etsy shop!  For now though, I'll stick to being inspired by other people's amazing creations & making a few of my own.




I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes, and I plan to start posting more of those when I go back to school (because I don't really cook when I'm at home).


Savory Crescent Chicken Squares

I also enjoy taking photos of my friends, my life or just about anything that is pretty.




My goal in life is to teach journalism to elementary school students.  Until then, I hope to work for a magazine when I graduate in six months, and then gradually get into teaching.



You can read all about this at my blog: Sweet Tea Serendipity.  I've recently gotten into "personal" blogging, and I'm really enjoying it.  So, feel free to stop by and say "Hi" because I want to get to know you too!

Sweet Tea Serendipity


A special thanks to Patricia for letting me guest blog on her wonderful blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment