Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Blogging Break Due to a Medical Emergency

Hello Dear Friends,

I have been forced to take a break from my blogging.  On July 1st my husband went into heart failure, kidney failure and his lungs were full of fluid.  His blood sugar is still not under control and his oxygen saturation is also a concern.  He ended up having a triple bypass on 7/8 they were not able to do it any sooner because he had an infection.  I refused to leave him alone at the hospital which is like sleeping in grand central station.  But I must say I give them a rating of 10 out of 10 overall.  He has been well taken care at Conroe Regional Hospital in Conroe, Texas.

So I will be back in a day or so to share some wonderful books I have read that I know children will love. I also have some giveaways coming up you will not want to miss.

Would love to hear from all of you!  Missed all my dear friends and readers. 

Thanks for all the prayers!

Have a Wonderful Weekend,

5 comments:

  1. Signed onto blogger and your post came up. I'll keep you in my prayers. Hang in. Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are letting him go home today. Little nervous about what kind of patient he will be at home.

      Delete
  2. Prayers for both of you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We appreciate your kindness to include us in your prayers. I get to take him home today.

      Delete
  3. Prayers for your husband and for you.
    marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com Merry

    ReplyDelete