Tuesday, December 27, 2011

W...W...W...WEDNESDAYS - DEC.28

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




I am currently read The Keeper
by Suzanne Woods Fisher



I am also reading Aging as
a Spiritual Practice
by Lewis Richmond


Just finished reading
The Shadow of Your Smile
by Susan May Warren

Also just finished
The Accidental Bride
(A Big Sky Romance #2)
by Denise Hunter


The book I plan on reading next:
Secret Bloodline (YA)
by Talia Jager

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking at The Keeper for a while, my son's librarian loves the Amish romance books and is always recommending them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like good books...I've only read one Amish, but I'd like to try another one. Maybe I should try The Keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of any of these books (although I've heard of Suzanne Fisher), but I do like the cover for The Accidental Bride -- it gives me a good idea of what it's about! :)

    Here's my WWW for the week. Happy reading, and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete