LET'S HONOR 9/11
image via Wikipedia
What were you doing the day this happened?
I was getting ready for work as it started and was at work all day trying to hold myself together as everyone else around me was doing the same. I pray for everyone and our country as we remember that earth shattering day ten short years ago.
Voting for Book Blogger Appreciation Week ends on Saturday Sept. 10! Here are the nominees! Now, GO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITES!
How it Works
As long as you meet the qualifications of a book blogger, you may add your book blog link into the linky list below. But before you do that, there are a few requirements. Read up, to save yourself a headache with the linky!
1. Before you add your link, you must post about the Hop on your blog and link directly back to THIS POST (not just my domain, but the direct post for this Hop). The linky is going to review the link that you enter in your submission, looking for a link to this post on your blog. If it doesn’t find one, your link will not be approved. This is called back linking and I had to institute it because people were taking advantage of the Hop and getting some free advertising without promoting the Hop themselves. You can read more about this here.
2. While you are creating your post, answer the following question (there’s a new prompt each week)!
“Many of us primarily read one genre of books, with others sprinkled in. If authors stopped writing that genre, what genre would you start reading? Or would you give up reading completely if you couldn’t read that genre anymore?”
I primarily read Christian Fiction. But if for some reason they stopped writing this genre I would read Historical fiction like The Winter Sea and contemporary romance. God forbid they ever stop writing Christian Fiction. I do like some of the Young Adult. It is the Fantasy that I have difficulty in getting into some are too far fetched for me. I read The Host and enjoyed it very much. I just found out she has The Soul (Host #2 ) and The Seeker (Host#3) coming out in 2012. I will be reading both of them. I am anxious to read Witch Song if I can find a way to work it into my must read book list.
3. Now it’s time to enter your blog link into the linky below (after the list of instructions!).
- Click on: You are next – Click here to enter
- A new page will open
- In the “Link Title/Blog Title” box, please enter the NAME OF YOUR BLOG and in parentheses after your blog name, please state the main genre that you review (i.e. Crazy-for-Books (contemp. fiction))
- In the “Link” box, please put a direct link to your blog hop post
- There is a note about the Back Link requirement. Please make sure you have linked back to this blog hop post in the post on your blog or your link will not be accepted! Be sure to read this important note!
- Please enter your e-mail address in the box provided in case I need to contact you about your link submission.
- The list is randomized, so your link will not appear in a specified order. If you are looking for your link, I suggest you do a Ctrl-F on your PC keyboard and type a few letters of your blog name so you can find it easily.
That’s it! Now you can start hopping around, visiting other links in the list, meeting fellow bloggers and chatting about their blogs and books they are reading. If you aren’t a blogger, this is a great opportunity for readers to find new sites to follow and meet some new friends who enjoy reading the same things that they do! I strongly encourage you to take some time to visit these blogs and spend some time with your blog friends. We all work hard on our sites and we enjoy getting company, so let’s read more than just the blog hop post – let’s connect! That’s what the Hop was created for! Happy Hopping!