Tuesday, September 6, 2011

CHERISHED Video and Song

I did a review on Cherished by Kim Cash Tate last month and the other day I cried while reading one of her post.  Kim  wrote a beautiful post about Cherished and the song Cherished on her blog a few days ago. I emailed Kim and asked permission to put that post on my blog to share with my viewers. Hope you enjoy as much as I did.



I’m really, really, really excited.  I’ve been waiting for the official release of CHERISHED so I can show you this video that I recorded with Christian rapper Da’ T.R.U.T.H. and his wife, Nicole.  I’m excited because it so perfectly captures what this book is about….redemption and restoration in Christ.  And I’m excited because I want you to hear the SONGthat goes with the book, featuring CeCe Winans!  Watch the video, marvel at the greatness of God…and of course, I hope you buy the book. :)


I want to thank  Christian rapper Da’ T.R.U.T.H. and his wife, Nicole for
their story that is parallel to the book Cherished.


No comments:

Post a Comment