Friday, September 5, 2014

Something More: Excavating Your Authentic Self by Sarah Ban Breathnach


About Book

From the author of the bestselling "Simple Abundance" comes a provocative and powerful life "bible" for women around the world. In this insightful and eloquent book, Sarah Ban Breathnach explores the nine stages necessary to living authentically: Sensing, Surviving, Settling, Stumbling, Selling Out, Starting Over, Searching, Striving, and finally, Something More.

Buy Here



About Author

In addition to SIMPLE ABUNDANCE, Sarah Ban Breathnach is the author of THE SIMPLE ABUNDANCE JOURNAL OF GRATITUDE, SOMETHING MORE, and MRS. SHARP'S TRADITIONS. She currently resides in California. Please visit her website at www.simpleabundance.com.

My Thoughts

I read this book when it was first published. It was life changing for me. I was becoming an empty nester with many challenges which had put me in situations that made me realize I was no longer in control of my kids lives. It was killing me inside with worry. This book taught me how to lovingly give my advice then let go of the situation and pray the kids would come to a good decision. So much anguish and stress was lifted from me. I am not saying I don't go too far sometimes with running off at the mouth but I do 90% better than before I read this book.

I also use what I have learned with my husband, other relatives and friends.

I highly recommend this book.

I would like to rate this book a 10+.

Disclosure: This book was bought for my own reading pleasure. This review is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment